- Crutchfield Elementary School
Sherman ISD Launches Distance Learning Website for Students
Although Sherman ISD campuses and district offices remain closed, the district's dedication to educating students is still the top priority. The Sherman ISD curriculum and instruction team and campus instructional staff created a new website to support at-home learning. The Sherman ISD Distance Learning Website is available for all SISD students and will include the first week of at-home instruction for Monday, March 23 through Friday, March 27. The website will list both online and non-digital student assignments and parent resources for extended learning at home.
To access the Sherman ISD Distance Learning website click the button below or click here:
If you have any questions, please email DistanceLearning@ShermanISD.net
FAQs Regarding the Distance Learning Plan
How can I get a technology device or internet service?
- Everyone ON is a program that helps families to find low-cost technology devices and internet service based upon zip code and family For more information, please click here.
- Sparklight is offering a 15 Mbps internet plan for $10 per month for the next 60 days to help low-income families and those most impacted from coronavirus challenges. No documentation will be required to sign up for this plan. Please call 877-692-2253 or click here for additional
- SISD Technology Services may be available if you are unable to gain access through the resources We have limited availability of hotspots and laptops, and priority will go to our students that are required to complete online course work at Perrin Learning Center or Sherman High School’s dual credit and AP courses. Please email DistanceLearning@ShermanISD.net to inquire about these district resources.
How do I get technical support?
Technology support will be available during regular business hours (8:00 am - 4:30 pm). Please email
- a brief description of the issue and (2) your name and phone number to DistanceLearning@shermanISD.net and we will work to help you rectify the issue
How do I access Google Classroom?
On Monday, March 23, students can log into their Google Classroom account by going to sso.shermanisd.net. Students are familiar with the term SSO and how to navigate to Google Classroom. Students will use Google Classroom to access and complete online lessons. Click here for Google Classroom how-to directions and click here to view the Google Classroom instructional video.
Will printed lessons be available for my student if my family does NOT have access to the internet or technology?
Yes, printed lessons will be provided for students without internet access. Students may pick up paper copies at their home campus during the hours of 10:00 am-2:00 pm on Monday and Tuesday of each school week. Completed work should be returned to your child’s campus on the following Monday or Tuesday.