Pinnacle Gradebook: Sherman ISD Parent Viewer for Grades and Attendance
Sherman ISD has recently updated the Pinnacle Parent Portal system in order to enhance access through our Pinnacle Internet Viewer (PIV) feature. Due to this update, the secured access will now require a new confidential username and password for all registered users.
Account information and directions on how to access your new account will be mailed the first week of October. If you experience difficulty or have any questions about this service, please contact your student’s campus.
To access the Pinnacle Parent Portal sign in page, click here.
Considerations:* The login ID and password confidentiality is crucial - Do NOT give to other people.
* Please allow teachers turn around time to enter grades.
* This is a privilege for parents to monitor their child's progress. Any misuse or abuse of this account will result in denial of access.
* Missing assignments may be calculated in a variety of ways. Please check with your child and/or their teacher for the particular policy in the class.
* If questions arise regarding grades, please visit with your child, teacher, counselor, or principal.
* If questions arise regarding the online gradebook, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 5 business days for a response.