Haga clic aquí para español.
Kindergarten Roundup Information
Parents of students who will turn five years of age by September 1 of the current year can register online for kindergarten. The online registration process can be done from home and requires WIFI access and a technology device (computer, laptop, tablet) to complete. Families needing internet access to complete the kindergarten application process may visit their child’s zoned campus to complete the application process in-person on Wednesday, April 7. Each elementary campus will be open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm for individuals needing in-person assistance. Due to Sherman ISD’s COVID-19 protocols, individuals that would like to receive in-person support must wear a mask/face covering and adhere to social distancing guidelines. The campuses will set up a limited number of computers to adhere to social distancing guidelines. We ask that one parent/guardian come in person to register a child. The setup will accommodate room for one person to sit at a table to utilize a computer. The kindergarten registration application will close on April 23 and we encourage parents to complete the kindergarten registration process online. Please see the requirements listed below.
Kindergarten Enrollment Requirements
Parents may upload required documents through the online enrollment system at any time. Documents may also be submitted at your home campus after July 15.
- Parent's drivers license (for identification)
- Certified birth certificate
- Child's social security card (optional)
- Complete up-to-date immunization record
- Current proof of residence (view accepted documents)
- If you and your family live with someone else and cannot provide proof of residence on your own, please be prepared to sign a Statement of Residence form. This form must be signed and notarized by both the parent of the student(s) as well as the person who owns the property. The owner of the residence will also need to provide one of the proofs of residence from the list above.
If you have any additional questions, please email enroll@ShermanISD.net.