Student Registration

  • All current and new students must register online each school year. Whether you are returning to Sherman ISD schools or enrolling for the first time, the following documents are required:

    Returning Student Registration

    Click here to register.  

    New Student Enrollment

    1. You will also need the child's original birth certificate (photocopies are not accepted).
    2. If the child has a Social Security number, you will need the original Social Security card.

    Click here to register.

    Parents of new middle and high school students: after online enrollment is completed, please contact the campus to schedule an appointment with a counselor for course selection.

In-Person Registration Assistance

  • Parents and guardians can complete the annual registration process entirely online. However, opportunities for in-person assistance may be scheduled. 

    All events are open to parents across the district. You do not need to visit the campus where your child attends school to receive assistance with the registration process.