Sory Elementary Campus Site-Based Committee
Campus Site-Based Committee
What is the Campus Site-Based Committee?
- Made up of Campus professional staff, parents, community members, a school district representative, and business representatives.
- Develops and reviews the Campus Improvement Plan for the purpose of improving student performance.
- Has an advisory role for budgeting for special funds.
- Has an advisory role for curriculum issues that may include instructional methods, adoption of materials, technology, etc.
- Has an advisory role in campus / district planning (C.I.P.)
- Can make recommendations for campus-based staff development, which relates to the Needs Assessment / C.I.P.
- Has an advisory role in areas that may include screening / hiring procedures for staff, or make recommendations for additional teachers in specific areas, as related to the Needs Assessment.
- Meets a minimum of 3 times per school year.