Bus Transportation Student Guidelines
Student and staff safety are the main focus of the Sherman ISD Transportation Department. Bus rider safety is achieved with the efforts of staff, students, and parents. These guidelines will help us maintain our safety standards.
- Students should be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled bus arrival time.
- Students should load the bus one at a time following any direction from the bus driver or bus assistant, including assigned seating.
- Students will remain in their original seats throughout the entire route unless otherwise directed by the driver or bus assistant.
- Students must comply with all directions from the bus driver or the bus assistant.
- Orderly behavior that is not too loud or disruptive in anyway is vital for safe transportation.
- Bus transportation is a service we are pleased to offer our eligible riders. To receive and continue transportation service, all riders must be a participant in maintaining a safe and orderly environment.
- Bus safety rules are expected to be followed at all times. Failure to follow all bus safety rules will result in riding privileges being revoked.
Thank you for your cooperation.