Prospective 2023 - 2024 Dual Credit Students:
Taking Dual Credit classes is a fantastic way for students to get ahead and start earning college credit before graduating from high school. Both parents and students have discovered that there are also financial benefits to taking Dual Credit courses. Beginning the college journey while still in high school also helps with the high school-to-college transition process.
The first step in determining whether Dual Credit classes are for you is to go through the Dual Credit Canvas Course which contains the information you need and answers most of the questions you probably have about dual credit, including costs, eligibility, how it works, what's available, how courses figure into GPA/rank, grades, textbooks, registration, etc.
Follow the below instructions to sign up for Dual Credit.
DEADLINE: Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 4:00pm
- Follow the instructions below.
- Start the instructions early to ensure that you can meet the deadline.
- Start this process no later than Tuesday, March 1, 2023 to ensure that you can meet the deadline.
- Placement in dual credit is first come, first placed.
- All required documents are listed in the instructions.
- You will complete/gather the required documents and then take a PICTURE of the required documents.
- Once you have completed all required documents, you are ready to fill out the electronic form listed in the instructions.
- If you have not taken dual credit classes before, you are a NEW dual credit student.
- If you are currently taking dual credit classes, you are a CURRENT dual credit student.
- If you would like to take a dual credit or concurrent credit class during the summer, follow these instructions.
You may need to Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader app on your phone (free) to complete the documents electronically.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org