Bus Route Information
Bus Transportation Student Guidelines
We have implemented several new health measures for this school year for our district transportation department and district bus riders:
- Students and staff will be required to wear a face-covering while on the bus.
- Students will use hand sanitizer as they enter and exit the bus.
- Buses will be sanitized and disinfected multiple times throughout the day, including in between schools and at the end of the morning and afternoon routes.
- Assigned seating arrangements will be implemented on the bus
- Please keep in mind that the distance between students will be maintained when possible and students will be seated strategically to allow for space.
- Families are encouraged to drop students off, carpool, or walk with their students to school when possible to reduce virus exposure on buses.
- Bus safety rules are expected to be followed at all times. Failure to follow all bus safety rules could result in riding privileges being revoked.
Sherman ISD uses Transfinder as our bus routing software. Bus routes and stop locations may be accessed through the use of the Infofinder-I tool. Please complete the search form with your street address (house number and street name are both required). If you do not specify a campus or grade level, the results will be for all campus levels. Please note that your child should be at their bus stop 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time. Although every effort is made to keep the system current, some bus numbers may change.
If the search does not produce results, please click the Contact Us button at the top left side of the InfoFinder page and complete the Contact Form. This form will aid Transportation in entering your child into the InfoFinder I system. For verification purposes, please include a phone number, and then click SUBMIT.
You can locate your child’s bus route information online by clicking the image below.
If you need further assistance, please call the Sherman ISD Transportation Department at 903-891-6400.