TEAMS Gradebook: Sherman ISD Parent Portal for Grades and Attendance
Please note: The browser Google Chrome is the officially supported browser for TEAMS. Microsoft Edge and FireFox may work, but not as well. Google Chrome is free and you can download and install it from here
The parent portal for TEAMS is operational for parents. If you have a children enrolled between the grades of 5-12 in Sherman ISD we would like to provide you the opportunity to set up an account to view your child's grades online.
The ability to monitor your child's grades, attendance and any assignment information can now be securely viewed from your Internet Browser at home. We are providing this access through our TEAMS Parent Portal feature. This secured access requires an Internet connection and a confidential user name and password created by the parent.
If you have a user name and password, click on the following link to login in and view your student's grades and attendance: TEAMS Parent Portal
If you are new to this system, please read and follow the steps below or watch the video:
1. Start at the home page of your Internet browser.
2. Navigate to the TEAMS Parent Portal.
3. If this is the first time to the page, you must set up an account by clicking here and selecting the "Register" register button. This process is also in the video
4. Complete the form. You must know the six digit student id number assigned by SISD. This number is available on the student progress report.
5. Click on green "Submit" button.
6. You can then use your new login and password access the parent portal.
7. If you have more than one student in SISD you should be able to select each child. If you have more than one student and they are not listed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so the information can be corrected.
10. Click on your child’s name. The tabs available will appear.
12. If you have a child that is not in your list, please send an email to "email@example.com"
* The login ID and password confidentiality is crucial - Do NOT give to other people.
* Please allow teachers turn around time to enter grades.
* This is a privilege for parents to monitor their child's progress. Any misuse or abuse of this account will result in denial of access.
* Missing assignments may be calculated in a variety of ways. Please check with your child and/or their teacher for the particular policy in the class.
* If questions arise regarding grades, please visit with your child, teacher, counselor, or principal.
* If questions arise regarding the online gradebook, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 5 business days for a response.