TEAMS Gradebook: Sherman ISD Parent Portal for Grades and Attendance
Please note: The browser Google Chrome is the officially supported browser for TEAMS. Microsoft Edge and FireFox may work, but not as well. Google Chrome is free and you can download and install it from here
Parents: The ability to monitor your child's grades, attendance and any assignment information can now be securely viewed from your Internet Browser at home. We are providing this access through our TEAMS Parent Portal feature. This secured access requires an Internet connection and a confidential user name and password created by the parent.
If you have a user name and password, click on the following link to login in and view your student's grades and attendance: TEAMS Parent Portal
Students: The ability for students to view their grades for each class allows them to be more responsible. To view grades, follow the link below and use the same username and password that is used to sign into a school computer.
* The login ID and password confidentiality is crucial - Do NOT give to other people.
* Please allow teachers turn around time to enter grades.
* This is a privilege for parents to monitor their child's progress. Any misuse or abuse of this account will result in denial of access.
* Missing assignments may be calculated in a variety of ways. Please check with your child and/or their teacher for the particular policy in the class.
* If questions arise regarding grades, please visit with your child, teacher, counselor, or principal.
* If questions arise regarding the online gradebook, please email email@example.com and allow 5 business days for a response.