Request to Distribute Flyers
Sherman ISD has begun sending digital flyers directly to parents. The district has contracted with Peachjar to provide this service. Peachjar provides an innovative flyer management system that sends school-approved digital flyers directly to parents' inboxes and posts them online. Now parents can easily find and view flyers and take action immediately to sign up for activities and events. Peachjar charges a fee for this service. Paper flyers will no longer be distributed in Sherman schools.
You may register with Peachjar as a "Program Provider" and upload your flyer for distribution to your desired school(s).
- Visit peachjar.com or www.ShermanISD.net and click on the Peachjar logo (bottom left of main page)
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (Account Type).
- Ensure your flyer meets the SISD Flyer Approval Guidelines
- Upload flyer for approval (in a PDF format).
- District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards above and in Board Policy.
After your flyer has been submitted, it will be routed automatically to the school district office for approval, then emailed as a visually engaging image to all parents who have their email address on file at the district.
Thank you for your support.