Out of District Transfer Request

  • You may request to transfer your student from outside the Sherman School District.  To apply for an out of district transfer, complete the transfer request form and submit it to the campus principal. The campus principal will submit the request to the Transfer Committee for their approval/disapproval.  

    For questions regarding out of district transfer requests, please contact the Student Services department at 903.891.6421.  

Related Files