Library Expectations & Policies
When you come to the library, we ask that you
- A pass from your classroom teacher is required to work in the library during school hours. Please sign in at the front desk when you enter.
- Be courteous to students and staff. Our library space is used for many purposes - instruction, testing, studying...please be mindful of others and speak quietly.
- Drinks with caps/lids are allowed at the library tables only (not around computer stations). Food is not allowed in the library.
Students are responsible for taking care of library materials and returning them on time. Due dates are stamped in books as a reminder.
- Your student ID is needed to check out books.
- Three (3) books may be checked out at a time.
- Please return all books on time within the 2 week loan period.
- Books may be renewed.
- Books may be placed on hold.
- You will be expected to pay for any damaged or lost books.