Pinnacle Elementary Gradebook: Sherman ISD Parent Viewer for Grades and Attendance
The parent viewer for Pinnacle gradebook is operational for parents. If you have children enrolled in Sherman ISD we would like to provide you the opportunity to set up an account to view your child’s grades online.
The ability to monitor your child's grades, attendance and any assignment information can be securely viewed from your Internet Browser at home. We are providing this access through our Pinnacle Internet Viewer (PIV) feature. This secured access requires an Internet connection and a confidential user name and password provided by the district.
If you have a user name and password, click on the following link to login in and view your student's grades and attendance: SISD Parent Viewer
If you are new to the district or have not been provided with an account to access the Parent Viewer, please send an e-mail to email@example.com that includes:
- Your first and last name
- Your child’s full name and student ID number
* The login ID and password confidentiality is crucial - Do NOT give to other people.
* Please allow teachers turnaround time to enter grades.
* This is a privilege for parents to monitor their child's progress. Any misuse or abuse of this account will result in denial of access.
* Missing assignments may be calculated in a variety of ways. Please check with your child and/or their teacher for the particular policy in the class.
* If questions arise regarding grades, please visit with your child, teacher, counselor, or principal.
* If questions arise regarding the online gradebook, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 5 business days for a response.