Pinnacle Gradebook: Spanish Translation
Pinnacle Gradebook: Sherman ISD Parent Viewer for Grades and Attendance
Please Note: We are aware that some newer browsers are having difficulties with the ParentPortal. We are working on these issues and hope to have them resolved soon. In the mean time, we have verified that the site is working with Firefox and Google Chrome. We suggest downloading and installing either one to use the ParentPortal.The parent viewer for Pinnacle gradebook is operational for parents. If you have children enrolled in Sherman ISD we would like to provide you the opportunity to set up an account to view your child’s grades online.
The ability to monitor your child's grades, attendance and any assignment information can now be securely viewed from your Internet Browser at home. We are providing this access through our Pinnacle Internet Viewer (PIV) feature. This secured access requires an Internet connection and a confidential user name and password created by the parent.
If you have a user name and password, click on the following link to login in and view your student's grades and attendance: SISD Parent ViewerIf you are new to this system, please read and follow the steps below to gain access to this important information:
1. Start at the home page of your Internet browser.
2. Navigate to the SISD Parent Viewer.3. If this is the first time to the page, you must set up an account. Click on the words: click here.
4. Complete the form. You must know the six digit student id number assigned by SISD. This number is available on the student progress report.
5. Click on submit request.
6. You will receive an email with directions.
7. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Once you receive access to your account, log in to the parent viewer. (See link above)
9. If you have more than one student in SISD you should be able to select each child. If you have more than one student and they are not listed, please send an email to email@example.com so the information can be corrected.
10. Click on your child’s name. The grading summary for your child should appear.
11. To view individual assignments in a class, click on the grade.
12. Attendance reflected in the gradebook is not the official SISD attendance.
13. You may click on the EMAIL SIGN UP button to register for email notification for your child’s grades.
* The login ID and password confidentiality is crucial - Do NOT give to other people.
* Please allow teachers turn around time to enter grades.
* This is a privilege for parents to monitor their child's progress. Any misuse or abuse of this account will result in denial of access.
* Missing assignments may be calculated in a variety of ways. Please check with your child and/or their teacher for the particular policy in the class.
* If questions arise regarding grades, please visit with your child, teacher, counselor, or principal.
* If questions arise regarding the online gradebook, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 5 business days for a response.
Please click on the Related File below to access information about grading periods.