Welcome to Sherman High School Bearcat Band!
We hope you find all the information you need right here on the site of the Bearcat Band. Just click on any of the links to your left for some important information. Thanks for visiting!Follow and like us on Facebook!Click the calendar link on the left and see the dates for marching band rehearsals.
Stay Up to Date With Charms
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click “Enter / Log in” in the upper right corner.
- Locate the “Parent/Student/Members Login” section of the web page.
- Login to the SHS Band account using the following School Code: ShermanBand
- This will bring up the main Public page. This will allow you to look at the calendar for SHS Band, event list, and access the volunteer sign-up.
- The first time you login, enter your child’s SISD ID Number into the Student Area Password field. You will be directed to the Change Password Screen to set a new personal password for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student. There are also ways to recover/reset a lost Username/Password, so when you create your new password, create a “hint” as well.
- To receive weekly emails from the Band program:
- Update Personal Information – make sure your have the correct personal contact information in your Account Settings. Update phone numbers and email addresses and add emails as needed. Click Update Info to save changes.
- Check your trash or spam to assure CHARMS emails are coming to your inbox.
- The Calendar lists events, rehearsals and volunteer/RSVP opportunities. It is maintained by a volunteer and kept up to date as possible.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!