- Do not be disrespectful to the teacher or any classmate
- There will be no late work accepted (except if previous
arrangements have been made)
- Come to class prepared and on time
- Do Your OWN Work! Plagiarism will earn a zero and a trip
to the Principals office.
- No food or drink are to be at the computers. There is a
table where you can have a snack but not at the work stations.
- Do not damage computers. They belong to SISD; they are not
toys to play with!
- If you have gum, I better not see or hear it
- Assignments should be done and turned in prior to using
computers for other classes
- I should not hear anything from your computer, if what you
are doing makes sounds, headphones need to be used