Sherman Independent School District Sherman, TX August 2009 - present
Certified Texas in Texas for Technical Applications, Technology Education and Computer Science
Technology Application teacher for high school students teaching Java Programming, Web Design, AP Computer Science, Computer Maintenance and Networking, Game Design and Mobile Apps
Substitute taught classes from Kindergarten through high school for a broad range of subjects including AP classes, Special Education and Special Needs students
Also acted as substitute for administrative assistants in Sherman High School
Bed, Bath and Beyond Sherman, TX August 2013- Sept 2015
Sales associate was my primary responsibility but working in a small store I have had other positions including:
Texas Instruments, Inc Feb 1988-Aug 2009
SAP Customer Support Analyst Plano, TX Feb 2003-Feb 2009
- Level 1 and level 2 help desk support for SAP Sales and Logistics at Texas Instruments.
Business Analyst for new projects insuring stability of planned changes
User documentation and training for Sales and Logistics functions of SAP software
Regression and integrated test team member
Support for Logistics operations including scan guns, remote printers and customs documents printing
Manufacturing Planning/Analyst-KFAB Dallas, TX Feb 2000-Feb 2003
- Created start plans and output forecasts for Texas Instruments’ R & D factory (KFAB) that was being converted to a production wafer fab.
Chemical planning and forecasting, modeling factory capacity data for what-if scenarios, running of operations meeting daily and responsibility of financial forecasting of raw materials and output for factory.
Responsible for several Manufacturing Specs needed for ISO 9001 certification
Implemented Silicon Scrap program grossing $1M first year
- Responsible for wafer storage and reclamation of silicon scrap. Supervised 3 clerks.
Y2K Programmer/Analyst Plano, TX Dec 1996-Feb 2000
- Analyzed, coded, tested and documented Purchasing, Semiconductor Spec and Semiconductor Planning Systems for Y2K compliance.
- Team lead for contract staff assigned to project.
- Setup Y2K war room area for the last two weeks of 1999 and the first week of 2000. TI had no Y2K problems reported.
Completed 4 year project under budget and ahead of schedule
Factory Planner – SFAB Sherman, TX Feb 1994-Dec 1996
- Created start and output plans for Texas Instruments’ Analog volume factories.
- Provided financial reporting data for two product lines, including silicon and photomask forecasting. Supervised two planning clerks who assisted in raw material planning.
Computer Programmer/Business Systems Analyst - Semiconductor Planning Plano, TX Feb 1988 – Feb 1994
- Created software, tested and debugged mainframe programs in COBOL using IMS and DB2 databases for both online and batch systems for world-wide supply-demand needs
Aided in fanning out software from US, to Japan, Europe and Far East factories
- Focal point for integrated systems testing, regression testing for interfacing systems and disaster recovery drills.
- User meetings, technical documentation, user documentation and training were included in job.
- Acted as SCM (Software Configuration Manager) for a SEI level 4 system insuring software stability and processes followed accordingly.
Insurance Technologies Corporation Carrollton, TX July 1986-Feb 1988 Created, coded, tested and packaged Pascal software for PCs for small insurance offices that could compare up to 6 non-standard and standard insurance companies rates software ran on computers with 64K of memory including operating system
Created printed documents required by insurance companies
Customer support for software installed
US Dept of Labor, Office of Inspector General-Audit Dallas, TX June 1985-Oct 1985 Created, coded, tested and packaged software on mainframe that was ported to laptops for auditors tracking JTPA costs in the field. Wrote companion software that would copy the data from the laptops back to the mainframe to complete processing and reports.