Transcript Requests

  • To request copies of your transcript (official or unofficial), complete the "Request for Transcripts" (link below) form and submit it to Mrs. Crockett in the SHS main office. 

    Always give her at least 2 days' notice.

    No fee for copies of transcripts as long as you are enrolled at SHS.

    May choose transmission method - mail or electronic (By mail will have ACT/SAT scores on it - Electronic will not)

    To send official transcripts to colleges:

    Write the name of the college(s) (with address of Admissions Office if it's not a common university) on the form (may use 1 form for multiple schools).

    You may also request transcripts for your own use (scholarship apps, etc.) or for her to give them to me (i.e. if I'm completing a form that needs a transcript with it).

Related Files