Teacher Lab Guidelines
The purpose of the lab is to provide opportunities for students to have 1:1 access to digital resources for learning. It is not meant to be a “free-time” or “reward-time” lab.
All teachers are encouraged to reserve the lab well in advance to ensure availability. The campus technology specialist is available to help with technology project planning as well as instruction of software apps and tools.
- Check reservation calendar for availability.
- Fill out the lab reservation form to request a lab.
- Use of the lab should be restricted to four consecutive class meetings.
- Lesson plans submitted in Forethought should reflect lab use.
- A seating chart is necessary to maintain and track the student usage of the computer. If any problems occur, the seating chart can help determine what students have been on that workstation. Students are expected to sit at their assigned station. Copies of the seating charts are available on this site. Please prepare one and keep on file in case it is requested.
Students are expected to abide by the established lab rules. See the Lab Rules page for details.