Piner Library Policies
- Students may check out 1 book at one time.
- Students may checkout books for 2 weeks. If books are not returned/renewed after the 2 week period, they are considered overdue.
- A students may not check out another book(s) if they have overdue books that have not been turned in or renewed.
- Students are responsible for books checked out in their name. Students must pay for books that are lost or damaged.
- The library opens every school day at 8am and remains open until 4pm.
- Please sign in when you come to the library.
- Turn in books in the slot by the door.
- Please be respectful and use a quiet voice...other students are studying.
- No food (including gum or candy), drinks or cell phones are allowed in the library.
- Please use the library for study, research, reading, or homework.
- Be sure and ask for help when needed...that is why we are here!