Student Lab Rules
- Sit at assigned station. Do not move to another unless approved by teacher.
- Check equipment for problems. Report any concerns to teacher.
- Respect your lab-mates. Do not touch their equipment.
LOGONS and SYSTEM SETTINGS:
- Always use your own personal logon and password.
- Never share your password with other students.
- Files should be saved to your Documents folder or Google Drive.
- Do not print without teacher approval.
- Use print preview to check your work before printing.
- Obtain only your work from printer.
- Report paper jams to teacher to be removed.
END OF CLASS:
- Close all programs and logoff.
- Straighten up station area. Pick up papers, pencils, etc.
- Leave computer on; turn off monitor.
Leave the computer lab BETTER than you found it.