Sherman Education Foundation
The primary focus of the Sherman Education Foundation is to provide creative educational programs, educational aids, faculty and staff development opportunities, curricular enhancements, and other innovative solutions to meet identified educational needs of Sherman students which are beyond the basic educational program of the Sherman ISD.
- Provide funds to campuses throughout Sherman ISD for education enrichment.
- Establish a variety of opportunities for businesses and individuals to financially support Sherman ISD through a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Engage community involvement and awareness through our annual Circle of Success Recognition event and the SEF Arts Fest Run.
- Memorial Gifts
- Honorary Gifts
- Payroll Deduction for SISD Employees
- Sponsorship of the annual SEF Arts Fest Run held each fall.
- Sponsorship of the annual Circle of Success Recognition Event held each spring.
The Sherman ISD Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your gifts are 100% tax deductible to the extent allowable by the Internal Revenue Service.
Tax I.D. #75-1633914
- Eddie Brown, President
- Luke Motley, President-Elect
- Brian Straughan, Treasurer
- Brian Straughan, Finance Chair
- Leigh Walker, Projects & Operations Chair
- Amy Jackman, Fundraising Chair
- Jennifer Shelby, Trustee Development Chair
- Laura Dominick, Communications Chair